Dienstag, 3. Dezember 2013

First Post

Welcome to my very first blog entry!

My name is Kristina and I am looking forward to getting to know you all. I must confess that I’ve never blogged in my life, so I am a little nervous about committing myself to writing here regularly. However, I do believe that blogging can be a great opportunity to build social relations with readers and other bloggers, since it is a form of social networking service. The ability of readers to leave comments in an interactive format is an important contribution to the popularity of many blogs, so please feel free to support my page to make it more public. My blog will function as a personal online diary and I hope you'll like it. 
Well, before I forget to mention: my friend Caro, who also runs a blog (check out: http://365dayswithc.blogspot.de/), has motivated me to create an own one after she told me so many interesting things about hers. So thanks at this point, because here it is, Caro!!!!!! ;-)

For further information click on the tab About / Contact.

I am looking forward to writing my next posts soon. 
Cheers, K.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen